Monday, February 7, 2011

Motivation

I need some. This cold weather has me wanting to do nothing but ride the trainer. That won't cut it! Last week I logged over 10 hours of trainer time, which is great, but only 2 hours of running, which is not great!

Anyway. This week looks better, weather wise, so I am committed to getting back out there. For some reason running on the treadmill has not yet been an option. I just hate it. But anymore weeks like last week and I may have to conquer that.

The knee seems fine. My only run last week was a 2 hour run at an 8:48 pace and I had no problems, so that is good news.

My motivations needs to be the fact that I only have 3 months to go! Yikes! Wow. That is pretty scary. 140.6 miles is a loooong way to go when you are in peak shape and nearly impossible if you are not!

Ok. Better go workout.

No comments:

Post a Comment